This page contains a few tutorials to help you familiarize yourself with
htseq-count and its barcode sibiling
- Tutorial: Using Fasta/Fastq parsers: Simple tutorial on hadling fasta and fastq files with
- Tutorial: Using the SAM/BAM/CRAM parsers: Simple tutorial on handling SAM/BAM/CRAM files.
- Tutorial: StepVector versus StretchVector: Explanation of the different data structures used to store sparse genomic data.
- Opening the black box of htseq-count: Explanation of the inner workings of
- Quantifying exon-level expression with htseq-count: Calling
htseq-countat the exon level.